Adventures in Africa





torsdag 10 juni 2010

New trip

Magda and I have started to plan a trip. We will probably leave this weekend, but still don’t know where to. Yesterday we decided to go to Ibo, which is an island a little bit further up north from Pemba. But today we started to talk about maybe going to Malawi instead or Maputo or Ilha de Mozambique or the Niassa Reserve… Toooo many options!

Tuesday I actually made my first whole sentence in Portuguese and was understood :) I’ve also had my second lesson and I’m starting to think I might even get to being able to have a conversation eventually. It just seems I don’t have enough time to study these days, but I guess I have to pull myself together soon.

When it comes to running – same thing, nothing at the moment and this is because I have injured BOTH my big toes. The stupid toes hit stones or stairways a couple too many times. Maybe I should just cut them off. Or start to wear proper shoes. Or try to be a bit more careful…

1 kommentar:

  1. Hi Sweetheart, I miss you. Finally I have gotten caught up, read everything, saw all your pics, met all your friends, saw and felt your beautiful life. I love your neighbors the children must all be so sweet and your pictures when they are close and intimate with the people of course I am so taken by those. I am busy with work just getting back from our trip to Amalfi so the days seem to be flying. We are going to Cape Cod in Massachusetts so stay with friends of mine at their summer place, my old girlfriend from High School. Then I may go to Italia again for a shoot. Marge sends her love and always asks about you. Be well. Love you. Sxx

    SvaraRadera