Adventures in Africa





torsdag 13 maj 2010

Adapter…

The last couple of days nothing much have happened… I have a cold and have been kind of taking it easy trying to get rid of it. Although, on Monday C helped me do a big shopping; e.g. 40 liter water, wash detergent, milk etc. A lot of heavy stuff that’s hard to shop for if you don’t have a car.

Tuesday I stayed inside all day with my cold. Was watching 4 movies on my computer and went to bed at 8.00 pm. Mom & dad called from New York! They are having a great time of course, but the weather is a bit cold, obviously not what they were hoping for! I wish I was there (and not only for the fresh and cool air... ;))

Yesterday I discovered a wonderful and fast Internet connection. You can imagine my frustration when my battery died and the power outlets were Southafrican... Especially since I have an adapter with me!!! But today it's ok again - I'm back WITH adapter, expecting to get a bunch of things done. Including uploading lots of pics from Zanzibar :)

And I feel a lot better so everything is great today!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar