Adventures in Africa





lördag 8 maj 2010

Internet day

Today I have spent 6 hours on the Internet already and it’s only 3.00 pm. I got up at 5.45 this morning after a really good night’s sleep. Went for a long, nice walk before it got too hot, had breakfast, a shower and then walked over to Russell’s for the Interneting. By that time it was already pretty hot, so the shower seemed kind of wasted… It has been a bit of both today – the first couple of hours I was really happy with the speed of the connection and everything actually happening in a good pace. That changed! So the afternoon was a little frustrating to say the least. I am trying to post more pictures, but it doesn’t work very well. Will try again…

Tomorrow I will give my first massage! Frank, who helped me build the massage table, is my first client :)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar