Adventures in Africa





söndag 4 april 2010

Diving again

I went for my second scuba dive today! We practiced skills in shallow water. Visibilty was crappy, but the water was warm and nice. It was really good to learn that it’s no panic to lose the regulator underwater and understand how easy it is to find it again, or another one instead. I will practice again of course, but I feel more confident already. And it will definitely be much easier with better visibility!

One of C’s friends, Gerry came along today and we will probably finish the course together. It’s great to have a diving buddy! It will be a couple of weeks before I can dive again, which is good because that gives him time to catch up with the first dive I did a week ago. And then we plan to do 2 dives during the weekend two weeks from now. Looking forward to that!

Today I told Russell I will be moving out in the next couple of weeks, and then, of course, also stop working. Trying to see a little bit of the area around Pemba while working here is not happening. It’s just too hard to get away from the camp!

I will probably start giving massages instead. It’s the easiest way for me to make money and plan my own schedule at the same time. Hopefully I can get a carpenter to make a massage table without it costing me too much and then I’m all set to begin. I already have two possible clients, so that’s a good enough start for me :)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar