Adventures in Africa





fredag 2 april 2010

Moving day

Yesterday I had to move out from my bungalow into, what used to be, the reception bungalow. Which I now share with Gail and Krystyna. It’s a pretty big house but unfortunately no bathroom. I do enjoy the cup shower though!

When that was done Jutta picked me up and off we went to immigrations. And, yes, I did get the 30 days extension! So now I’m good for at least one more month.

When that was sorted we went to the market. I found two dresses and I paid 3 USD for the one in the photo. The other one was 5 USD, so I'm pretty happy. Good finds, right!?! Sorry Stefi - I didn't find any nice sarongs. But I'll keep looking for you! Didn't find any shoes either... This was not my last trip to the market :)

Today I went to Club Naval with two new friends in the camp; Heikki and Elise. I feel so bad for Jutta, she is in bed with fever, otherwise we would have gone to Murrebue with her. I hope she gets better fast – feeling sick in this heat is awful. So many people are sick here right now; yesterday Greg found out he has malaria. He has been very sick the last three days and finally he agreed to let Gail take him to the clinic for a test. And I just found out that Russell’s also sick in Malaria… Malaria is NASTY!!!




Note! I am not pregnant ;)

2 kommentarer:

  1. Snygg klänning, billig också. Ta hand om dig, jag vill inte att du får malaria inte.

    SvaraRadera
  2. Tack :)
    Malaria är inte så kul!!! Men tack & lov verkar medicinen hjälpa ganska fort - ca 1 dygn så är man mycket bättre! Lite svårt med balansgången mellan hur länge man ska ta tabletterna och hur hur mycket skada de gör på lever och njurar... Men jag kommer definitivt fortsätta minst 1 månad till!

    Hoppas allt är bra hemma! Saknar er!
    KRAM!

    SvaraRadera