Adventures in Africa





onsdag 17 mars 2010

Better again

I feel much better than yesterday and the fever is already gone.

And I have signed up for my first dive today! It’s on Saturday morning and I am really looking forward to it! I don’t know where we’re going yet, but I will definitely come back with a full report.

I have also started to plan where to go first on my excursions around Pemba => it will probably be Londo; http://www.londolodge.com/ followed by either Ibo; http://www.iboisland.co.za/ibo-island-037/ or Pangane; about 250 km north of Pemba ( I couldn't find any good websites).

I really thought I finally had managed to get Skype working properly, but when I called mom she couldn’t hear me… It’s just frustrating with all the little things that takes forever to download - and then it doesn’t work anyway %&/#”=@%#!! I guess that’s the Pemba patience I need to learn...

Here comes the rain again. It rains every day right now, mostly at night. Apparently it has been raining unusually a lot this summer. I am really looking forward to winter; especially because there will be less mosquitoes during the dry season! I hate them so much – and they just seem to loooove me…

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar