Adventures in Africa





torsdag 25 mars 2010

Hot!

Didn’t get up until 2.30 pm today ;) I had a late night yesterday discussing all the important stuff in life with C, Jay, Gail and Greg. Very nice! And, even if it was really nice to stay in bed, it was also too hot! I was sweating like never before. When trying to complain just a tiny little bit over that on facebook I got totally “dissad” from my friends back home. They obviously long for warmer weather, whereas I could easily replace at least every other hot day with a couple of minus degrees!

Tonight is movie night and good bye party for Jay at Russell’s. He is going to Lesotho to work. I think he is coming back, but don’t know when. This is common in Pemba; people come and go all the time it seems. Work a couple of months or a year and then their off to somewhere else…

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar