Adventures in Africa





söndag 21 mars 2010

Boring day

Yesterday was a long exhausting day starting with the fantastic diving experience. After the dive Nick (whom I dived with, a very nice guy from SA) and I went for lunch at Pemba Dolphin and then we walked over to Pieter’s Place. We had to take a look at the 1 000(!) year old tree he has in his garden.




Then I had a long night, working at Russell’s. I was so tired I slept until 10.30 this morning! Usually I’m up at 7.30 at the latest.

And since then I've just had a boring day! I have tried to figure out my budget for this coming year in Mozambique and unfortunately it wasn’t very uplifting. I probably have to start making some money down the road in order to make the full year happen. My problem is that I am paying too much on my apartment in Stockholm every month.

But I’m sure I’ll figure it out somehow! And as long as I stay at Russell’s I will be ok, but really - that’s not why I came here...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar