Adventures in Africa





tisdag 23 mars 2010

Pool day

Today I finally made it to the pool :) I brought my diving book and had a long, nice & lazy day at Club Naval. In the afternoon I took a walk back to the camp; about 45 minutes in excruciating heat. I was lucky enough to meet Issufo (one of the waiters) on the way, he gave me lessons in Portuguese all the way back. So now I know how to say “today is Tuesday and it is bloody HOT” – but I have no idea whatsoever how to write it…

Coming back I actually did some skipping! It must be at least 30 years since last time. It was fun and exhausting. Made me think of grandpa, he used to skip all the time!

And, finally, in the shower I got attacked by a stupid wasp. He stung me in the back – grrr, it hurt like hell! Fortunately it was over in just 15 or so minutes. One of few disadvantages with having an outdoor bathroom.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar