Adventures in Africa





onsdag 24 mars 2010

Flip flops

Since I came I have only worn the one pair of flip flops I brought to Africa! That’s the first time in my life I haven’t changed shoes every day! It’s very comfortable, but a bit boring. I guess I need more flip flops... Because I know for a fact feet need change of shoes. Otherwise you might get bad knees or hips or back pain and all sorts of other ailments. What an excellent excuse to go shopping despite my crappy budget :)

I have actually shopped once already at the market - a sarong for 20 Swedish krona. Worn with the flip flops of course!!!

2 kommentarer:

  1. Snygg! Det låter skönt med flip-flops!! Här ska det bli snö i natt igen...KRAM Lena

    SvaraRadera
  2. Tack :)
    Det låter som att ni era stackare kommer att åka skidor istället för att ligga på stranden i sommar... :( Hoppas att det ger sig snart!
    Kram!

    SvaraRadera